Projected Number of Admitted Students
- Div. of Public Health : 31 (Round 1 & Round 2, Daytime course & Evening course)
- Div. of Health Care Management and Policy : 37 (Round 1 & Round 2, Daytime course & Evening course)
- Dept. of Environmental Health : 28 (Round 1 & Round 2, Daytime course & Evening course)
Entrance Exam Schedule
- Round 1: October
- Round 2: April
Criteria for Selection
A. Selection factor & Distribution of marks
|Division||Total Score||English Test||Major Written Exam||Interview||Document Screening|
B. Way of Selection
|Master||Step1||The applicants who are scheduled to be selected in the order of document screening are selected as the "successful applicants for the first stage".|
|Step2||Interview, Document screening results are added together, and successful applicants are selected in order of total score.|
- The number of the applicants who passed step 1: Double the number of recruits.
- Those who pass the step 1 are invited for an interview.
: Applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
1. You hold a Bachelor's degree or are considered by the admission committee to have acceptable intellectual competence at the level of someone holding an equivalent or higher degree.
2. Those who have met the conditions above and who have obtained English test scores that meet the criteria below. (within 2 years of the admission deadline)
Dept. of Public Health Science and Environmental Health Sciences
TEPS: 551 or TOEFL (IBT): 79
- The above the English test scores are the minimum level.
- For those who are hearing-impaired (2~3 grade), except for listening tests, the scores of the other tests are converted to a percentage.
- Those who did (or will) graduate from universities in an English-speaking country: They are generally accepted to have the required English ability.
3. Part-time (Evening) students
Those who can apply for evening classes and who meet the two conditions above and one of the criteria listed below:
(1) Government officials whose rank is grade 5 or over.
(2) A field-grade officer of land, sea or air forces.
(3) College full-time lecturers (or higher).
(4) As a related field worker who has the recommendation of the agency head
A. The Full-time (Daytime)
1. Official Transcript for Undergraduates: 1 copy
- Undergraduate transfer students: a 1 copy of transcript before and after the transfer
- Prospective graduates: a 1 copy of transcript indicated until just before semester
- Prospective graduates from SNU: There is no need to submit a transcript.
2. Original TOEFL Scores: 1 copy (If applicable)
3. Cover Letter and Study Plan
B. The Part-time (Evening)
1. Identical to the required documents above for full-time students
2. Proof of Employment: 1 copy
- Career documents: A certificate of national health insurance or a certificate of employment, among others.
- Doctor and Oriental Doctor: A certificate of internship and resident and a copy of the medical license
3. Recommendation from an employer: 1 copy (No specific form)
C .For those who did (or will) graduate from universities in an English-speaking country
You should submit additional documentation:
1. Certificate of Graduation (or Certificate of pending graduation): 1 copy
2. Consent to Academic Background Check: 1 copy
1. Required documents must be submitted as originals (except for requests to submit copies). Applicants should check the expiration date of all original forms.
2. You must pay the application fee and the processing fee until Application Deadline Otherwise, your application will be canceled.
3. A received application cannot be modified. Also, there are no refunds.
4. Because the deadline day is expected to be very busy (Internet and in-person), please submit your application before the deadline.
5. Those who have submitted an online application should submit the required documents to the GSPH Administrative Office until Doucument supplement date.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please call 02-880-2708 or check the website (http://admission.snu.ac.kr) for details.
- Please check the forms(Download) for admission on the GSPH admission notice board.
- When entering the school, you will be charged for parking. Therefore, we ask that applicants take public transportation to the school if possible.