- Mar. 2010 The Graduate School of Public Health Building was moved to the Gwanak Campus.
- May. 2001 The Department of Public Health Science's sub-divisions were renamed as
the Division of Public Health and the Division of Health Care Management and Policy.
- Apr. 2001 The National Health Research Center was renamed as the Institute of Health
- May. 2009 The ceremony for the 50th anniversary.
- Mar. 1990 The Department of Health Science and Services was sub-divided to the
Division of Health Care Management and the Division of Demography.
- Mar. 1991 The Department of Health Science and Services was renamed as the
Department of Public Health Science.
- Mar. 1983 Separation of the Department of Health Science and Services and the
Department of Environmental Health
- May. 1970 The Graduate School of Public Health Building on the Yeongeon Campus was founded with aid of the China Medical Board.
- May. 1972 The Chuncheon Community Health Research Center was founded.
- Mar. 1976 The first Doctoral Program of Public Health was opened in Korea.
- Mar. 1962 The master's program was broadened to two years with 80 new students
- Jun. 1963 Community Health Field Training Courses started.
- Aug. 1966 The National Health Research Center was founded.
- Mar. 1959 Establishment of the Graduate School of Public Health, SNU.
One-year master's program started in the School of Medicine building.